Do you want to contribute to your workplace culture? Are you looking to work collaboratively with the entire team, including our clients?
Boost are well known for our Ruby on Rails development, UX design, and Agile Coaching. We are located in a beautiful open plan office on Courtenay Place - the heart of Wellington. We love working in close collaboration with our amazing clients and we’re on the hunt for an ambitious Office Administrator to join us.
We think Boost is pretty special. We have a high-trust environment that inspires people to self-govern and take ownership of their work and continued learning. This translates to a lot of freedom and flexibility at work, but don’t worry, you won’t be doing it alone. Through mentoring and sharing knowledge, Boost strongly believes in supporting each other as a team to achieve their goals.
We believe a company is defined by the work they turn down. We are selective about the work we do, and want to include your significant input into that. We work on what we believe to be the most interesting projects in New Zealand that truly add value to our clients and have a positive impact on people’s lives. In our time at Boost we have worked closely and created lasting relationships with the likes of Any Questions, DigitalNZ, Life Education Trust, GS1 and Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision.
- You’re organised; you’ll be responsible for ensuring things run smoothly and efficiently.
- You’ll be proactive; the role can vary from day to day, but you’ll want to make the most of the opportunity and seek out how you can add more value.
- You’ll be able to build strong relationships with the team; which includes our clients.
- You’re ambitious; we don’t micromanage, so it’s up to you to hold yourself accountable for your achievements.
- You’ll have a growth mindset and a desire to continuously improve; you’ll use your initiative to challenge yourself.
- You’ll be approachable; one of Boost’s values is to make it safe, the team and our clients need to know they can ask for your support when needed.
We have all the perks you would expect from a creative Wellington based company; coffee, fresh fruit and team celebrations included. What is it that sets us apart though?
- We’ll teach you Agile methodologies. Every team member has gone through our highly regarded Agile training.
- We believe in work-life balance: we hire people for their passions in and outside of work.
- We are a flexible work environment. We trust you, as a team we are accountable. We don’t do micromanaging.
- We are a certified democratic workplace. We don’t have top-down management, we want you to have a strong voice in shaping Boost.
- You’ll be motivated to continue learning and growing. We hold fortnightly Research and Development days, as well as sending our team to relevant conferences.